E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2009 #1 C & C welcome.
B BmDubb TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 243 Reaction score 0 Location Knoxville, Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 18, 2009 #2 Shot looks good.. but to me the green background makes the image look flat
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 BmDubb said: Shot looks good.. but to me the green background makes the image look flat Click to expand... I quite agree with you. I wish they had painted the wall in a different shade of green.
BmDubb said: Shot looks good.. but to me the green background makes the image look flat Click to expand... I quite agree with you. I wish they had painted the wall in a different shade of green.
Kethaneni TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 226 Reaction score 0 Location South riding,VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2009 #4 Agree with BmDubb. DOF would have made it even more awesome. Still, I like this.