Photos OK to edit
and thank you
IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

fun075.jpg

The worm picture is pretty cool. Black and white seems to really work for that shot. Not bad.
tj

Wow, er111a actually posted some pictures that aren't half bad. I like some of these. Did he finally take our advice?

1 - Not sure what I'm looking at...

2 - Way blown highlights, a bit more saturation than I like. I actually kinda like the composition.

3 - Doesn't do much for me. Horizon isn't level, and it's pretty noisy. B&W was probably a better choice than color for this one.

4 - Neat shot, not sure what to say about it, but its kinda neat.

5 - Makes me wish I was out fishing... Water bottle is somewhat distracting to me. Would probably have been worse in color.

6 - My favorite of the lot. Really cool shot. Nice use of DoF and contrast (finally!).

Did you decide the dslr that you want to get and what lens? It will be an awesome step up. Where these taken with that dslr you used or a p&s?
tj

Did you decide the dslr that you want to get and what lens? It will be an awesome step up. Where these taken with that dslr you used or a p&s?
tj
# Camera Make = Canon
# Camera Model = Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi
# Picture Orientation = normal (1)
# Last Modified Date/Time = 2009:11:16 15:17:04

thats exif data for the last photo, seems like he did make the commitment

i applaud you erilla, some good pictures in that, the 2nd one could be very good without the overblown highlights IMO

anyways gj

also really like the 3rd one of the plane, looks tight, maybe a tid bit too much noise editing, but cool

Last edited:
tj
well you pretty much got your answer, but no I have not yet chosen a camera of my own yet

1 - Not sure what I'm looking at... look harder :)

2 - Way blown highlights, a bit more saturation than I like. I actually kinda like the composition. yeah

3 - Doesn't do much for me. Horizon isn't level, and it's pretty noisy. B&W was probably a better choice than color for this one. ok

4 - Neat shot, not sure what to say about it, but its kinda neat. lol thanks

5 - Makes me wish I was out fishing... Water bottle is somewhat distracting to me. Would probably have been worse in color. actually I think it looks pretty good in color

6 - My favorite of the lot. Really cool shot. Nice use of DoF and contrast thank you :)

i dont know if my opinions are right,but here they are anyway : ;) [forgive me if i am wrong ]

1: what is that??????
2: over exposure
3: it would be better if you could take whole airplane's wing
4:need cropping
5: i like the idea but the composition somehow seems weird to me
6: i also like this

I've been to Bermuda, really nice place, and these photos could have been taken anywhere. The only one that seems to be taken there is #1, what ever that is. I would try to capture more landscape so the viewer could tell that it was taken there. But I don't know if you had a wider angle lens or if your were stuck with a tele. But the worm is nice :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back