What's new

Bernardino

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
actgdsc1719800.jpg
 
Good capture of light. In some ways the light at the top right almost overpowers the serenity of the dhow (boat).
 
I like it. You seem to be doing better with minimizing your distractions.

I would love to see some hand made art pieces from you. As a creative type I would bet you have some. Also because in your photography it is as though you plot a course for the eyes to move much like a painter would.

Just an observation. Though I may be completely wrong.
 
When compared with "Distinto", this comes a poor second I'm afraid. Composition is lacking something.
IMO there is real conflict between the ultra-bright reflected water and the dull unassuming sky, make me think the sky has been added, but why add a dull sky? I don't understand this ...
 
When compared with "Distinto", this comes a poor second I'm afraid. Composition is lacking something.
IMO there is real conflict between the ultra-bright reflected water and the dull unassuming sky, make me think the sky has been added, but why add a dull sky? I don't understand this ...

Pay attention to the boat shadows. You'll understand.
 
When compared with "Distinto", this comes a poor second I'm afraid. Composition is lacking something.
IMO there is real conflict between the ultra-bright reflected water and the dull unassuming sky, make me think the sky has been added, but why add a dull sky? I don't understand this ...

Pay attention to the boat shadows. You'll understand.

Nope - still don't get it.
 
Distinto has more depth, but I feel this image is stronger with more background visual interest.
 
When compared with "Distinto", this comes a poor second I'm afraid. Composition is lacking something.
IMO there is real conflict between the ultra-bright reflected water and the dull unassuming sky, make me think the sky has been added, but why add a dull sky? I don't understand this ...

Pay attention to the boat shadows. You'll understand.

Nope - still don't get it.

Oh, never mind !
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom