What's new

Beseler Enlarger Free Donation

Mully

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
3,066
Reaction score
788
Location
Mt Ulla, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Beseler Enlarger Model 45MCRX that I will donate....there is a catch...you must pick it up and I live 30 miles north of Charlotte, NC. It will print 35mm to 4x5 includes lenses and film holders.
 
Oh man. If you'd posted this a few days ago, I might have been in. My niece lives in Raleigh, but has already headed this way for Thanksgiving! I'd have happily paid for the gas to divert her your way.
My son really thinks he might like to get more into film photography, if he could do his own processing. He did some of it at school, but no longer has access to any equipment.
I still have all my old film cameras, still even use them every great once in a while, but send the film out for processing. I gave away my enlarger when it was time to make room for babies. Those babies are 20 and almost 22 now.
 
Dammit! If only you were on this side of the ocean...
 
Good form Mully.
very cool of you to donate such a useful piece of equipment.
 
I will pay $100 if you will be willing to ship it :P

I'm being serious...
 
I still have it but do not want to ship because it is large and a problem to pack properly ......any takers for free PM me.
 
How large is it exactly Mully? My dad is in NC visiting my sister until this weekend, maybe I can talk him in to picking up...?
 
bump ...still here
 
Darn shame. You can't even give these away any more. I have two D2's with condensors and carriers sitting here. I tell myself "maybe one day" but really, who am I kidding.
I also had a Bessler 45XL with voltage regulator. I ended up scrapping it after it didn't go in the local free paper. I just can't bring myself to getting rid of the D2's. Way too much money involved.
 
ya Rick ...I remember the day I had it sent to the studio..... spent the whole day with setup cost over 2,000 but the memory is worth even more... after Christmas it has to go
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom