Beseler Enlarger

davidmac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I would like to sell a Beseler 45 MCR enlarger with 3 lens and all the other accessories. I bought it in 1971 from a lady who's husband died. My quest it was new about the mid 60's and I hardly used it. I need some advice on what it's worth and how to sell it.

well, this is going to be a tough one.
you might try craiglist. Ebay is iffy as the shipping cost for that enlarger is expensive.

Which lenses? THat can make some difference but not a whole lot and of course what part of the country? If you can get $150 you will probably be lucky, people are putting these out on the curb.

The hard part of selling em is shipping. You'd ahve to find someone in your area that is willing to pick it up.

I see the 45s selling for $300 to $600 depending on what other accessories you have. Is it a color head, cold light, regular bulb? Is the condensor in good condition or is it missing or broken? The condensors alone sell new for $200, a valuable item to someone in need.

Negatiove carriers are sold separately for $50 n up depending on if they are glass or plain, or even more if they are special formats.

SO the biggest problem is finding someone that wants n is local.

I'd love to take it off your hands if you are in NYC?

Most reactions

Back