best Books shop

So you want this to stay for you all to play with?
(A spammer who forgets the link ... :roll: ... you are right, Battou, this looks good enough for you to play with :biggrin: ).

lol, Big Mike asked politely for me to just report it, rather than replying to it because it is easier on the mod staff to deal with with out replys, Wich I understand. Some of those links have no place on forums poeriod and should be deleted, but harmless things like this help take care of this urge to be random and say stupid stuffs :mrgreen:

Yes, and I remember Hertz' wail about "spam gone too fast" with no room for the members to poke fun at it.

Poke!

C'mon!

Poke fun NOW!

HERE is your chance! :D

(And I have only ever once seen the supposedly "food" in cans in England and can't say it looked overly inviting, but then I don't like corned beef, either, maybe that's why? Never investigated into what's really in there, though).

Spam fritters rock!!

Given that the OP is apparently still online, should we be thinking about directing them out-a-way, sort of permanently?

Do they? Have I missed out on something then?
No one has ever offered me any SPAM ever when I was over visiting with people! Why?

Do they? Have I missed out on something then?
No one has ever offered me any SPAM ever when I was over visiting with people! Why?

We're only concerned for your health - Deep fried spam fritters are not for the hard of artery...

Yes, and I remember Hertz' wail about "spam gone too fast" with no room for the members to poke fun at it.

Poke!

C'mon!

Poke fun NOW!

HERE is your chance! :D

(And I have only ever once seen the supposedly "food" in cans in England and can't say it looked overly inviting, but then I don't like corned beef, either, maybe that's why? Never investigated into what's really in there, though).

:lol: I'm to blame for some of that haste, there have been several occations where I litterally cought the spammer before they could even get a post off.

You can't tell if the OP REALLY is still online, for all names stay in the line of "users online" for one hour after they have logged on. His last activity was at 10:36 a.m. my time (about 40 - 42 minutes ago), and I would think it was just to check if his post was posted, that was all. No other activity recorded since.

Most reactions

Back