No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is Tom?

And, why should I care what Tom thinks?

Tom's Hardware is better known in the PC / computer hardware arena. He is well respected for in depth reviews, benchmarking, and providing hardware recommendations for all market segments. He apparently is doing more on camera technology these days as the PC market is dying a slow death.

The question really should be who is Michael A. Prospero ? He was the one that did the review. I don't see any real value in his article and would trust camera labs reviews and recommendations over this dribble.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

70D is best under 1500$ :BangHead: ?
The Nikon D7200 is simply much better in pretty much everything (steals) and is in this price range.
Personally I would rather get the T6S over the 70D

PC market is dying?

PC market is dying?
Desktop sales custom and manufacturers are in the tank. Laptops as well.

Specialized desktops for gaming, engineering, graphics, business are down but not going away.

Regardless of what anyone says or writes there is no such thing as a "Best" camera because what has meaning to one person may be useless to another. Each camera body has a different feature set and price point. All that matters is that one find the body that meets THEIR criteria for what is "Best For Them".

PC market is dying?
Desktop sales custom and manufacturers are in the tank. Laptops as well.

Specialized desktops for gaming, engineering, graphics, business are down but not going away.

For the average consumer, but not for those who speak out in depth reviews.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back