Best free software to browse your pictures?

PhotoHobbyist

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been using Picasa3 to browse my picture collection across directories, but Microsoft discontinued it long ago and no long available for download.

What is the best free picture browsing software for Windows10 out there today?

I use XnView for directory browsing, works quite well and functional.

I've been using Picasa3 to browse my picture collection across directories, but Microsoft discontinued it long ago and no long available for download.

What does browsing across directories mean?

What does browsing across directories mean?
It means you can browse pics in multiple directories as if they were in one directory. Easy to scroll down to see them all.

What camera? Nikon's NXView does a decent job, IIRC.

Adobe Bridge?
They want free. Bridge comes with just about everything Adobe sells, but I don't think you can get it (by itself) for free

Check the Canon website; they may have something that will do what you want.

Picasa 3 is still available for downloading and use. Yes, it is no longer supported by Google, but still operates just as it used too. 👍

Some time ago I was recommended "FastStone" for exactly this purpose - it's great
Phil

Yes, FastStone works well too. 👍

3F6E4944-3F27-4DA1-BF56-2B296D350A3A.jpeg

Picasa 3 is still available for downloading and use. Yes, it is no longer supported by Google, but still operates just as it used too. 👍

Found a link from Google to download the last version of Picasa.

There are other sites, but I don't like downloading from an unknown source.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back