What's new

Best friends

PierreK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Joburg, South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what do you guys think....color...

PK-2008-12-29-6427.jpg



or black and white?


PK-2008-12-29-6427bw.jpg



any suggestions welcome...
 
I wish the shirt was down more and not exposing her stomach.
 
BW works best simply as her exposed stomach is very white....
 
bw is very good
 
Nice shot overall; I like it but have to agree on the belly exposure. It just doesn't seem to fit.
 
thank you everybody...

I agree...wanted to kick myself afterwards when I saw it had lifted up... :blushing:
 
it's not great as I'm in a rush to get out but I'll toy around with it later.

Untitled-1.jpg

That's what I've got so far.
 
Little late, but the B&W works for me. I actually like the slight stomach exposure... Maybe I'm the only one...
 
Beautiful horse!! Nice capture, I actually like the color one better. The exposed tummy does distract a bit, but I was so interested in the horse that i barely noticed. :lol:
 
I like them both. I really like this photo (can you tell I love horses?).
 
you shoud try and "tan" the stomache to match her face a little more. that might work. just my 2 cents. -Danny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom