RMThompson
the TPF moderators rock my world!
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2006
- Messages
- 1,888
- Reaction score
- 11
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I've bought from Cameta before and was very pleased. The bundle they had on ebay had a lot of extra crap I didn't really want, so I called the store and put together my own bundle and saved money by eliminating the cheap stuff.I suggest ebay. I just bought my nikon D90 for 710$ american from a store called cameta camera, they sell Nikons that have been used as "floor models" When mine came it was in perfect condition. It looked like it had never been opened. I suggest them
But if not go B&H.
I've bought from Cameta before and was very pleased. The bundle they had on ebay had a lot of extra crap I didn't really want, so I called the store and put together my own bundle and saved money by eliminating the cheap stuff.I suggest ebay. I just bought my nikon D90 for 710$ american from a store called cameta camera, they sell Nikons that have been used as "floor models" When mine came it was in perfect condition. It looked like it had never been opened. I suggest them
But if not go B&H.
You'll be very happy with the D90, it's a great camera body.
Congratulations.
No, but newegg.com has em for $814.
Newegg.com - Nikon D90 Black 12.3 MP 3.0" 920K LCD Digital SLR Camera - Body Only
Ii got mine new for $629 from nikon with kit lens![]()
Ii got mine new for $629 from nikon with kit lens![]()