Best picures I've seen. an amazing (NSFW) portefolio we can all learn from

sunlou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just see for yourselves...Not My work just stumbled upon that website...
spent a longt time in amazement the decided top share it

Ange

Last edited by a moderator:
just see for yourselves...Not My work just stumbled upon that website...
spent a longt time in amazement the decided top share it

Ange

There are plenty of photographers who regularly produce pictures of equal quality all over the internet. I'm not saying they are bad or mediocre, they are just not the best that I have seen.

technically I find them Solid enough. I love his compositions...

Do you like them because they are really really good...or because the mojirty of the pictures are with pretty models wearing almost nothing?

LOL!

Ive seen better pictures of girls with thier clothes on...thats all I have to say.

clothes or no clothes.... I generaly like his work. But I'd be more than happy to see other portefolios that are tha interesting. as for the nakedeness. I'd say that in 80% of the cases I found it not to be deliberate. (some I agree were just pictures of naked girls. (but there are a lot of naked pictures in the Louvre worth millions... nakedness calls to art doesn't it?

Clothes or no clothes hot goth chicks are always KEWL!:thumbup:

I agree with the general consensus that the pictures are good but I have also found some equal if not better portrait galleries on the web...specially if you are using stumbleupon (the application for browsers) you can find some pretty amazing galleries when stumbling photography. If you don't mind me dropping a link to a wildlife gallery that I stumbled upon that absolutely blew me away.
YOUNG GALLERY

The original link is basically all pin up girl shots. While they may be technically good, or awesome for that genre, I giggled at "best pictures I've seen" and laughed harder at "spent a longt time in amazement".

Hey, whatever flips yer knickers.

kundalini, thanks for sharing your link!
Check out the hooters in The Best of 2008 Photo Gallery by Raymond J Barlow at pbase.com that link! Those really had me in awe!

not impressed.

They're good shots, but best ever seen? Amazing? Not quite for me.

I totally LOVE the punchy colour (a goal I am trying to reach in my own photography) but... that's about it, and there are sooo many photographers who can get the punchy colour these days anyway - these look a little too pp'd for my liking and I don't find the whole composure to be anything special - Good magazine ads... that's about it!!

As for the other links posted in here - WOW!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back