What's new

Best place for digital photo finishing?

Ffirecracker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent County, NB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, can someone recommend a good place to send my digital photos to be finished? They are my wedding pics and it's been a nightmare so far. I have sent them to a very well known place and they came back with over half of them looking really bad. Even if it's a small place you know, as long as they take online uploads & ship to Canada..
 
Yes, sorry I'm french lol.. prints made yes. Last time I did a bit of editing on them and based the results on what I saw on my laptop screen, looked good on the screen but awful in print. I was wondering if I plug my laptop in to my HDTV can I trust that more?
 
It's probably not calibrated very well. That's not to say that your TV would be any better or more accurate, but maybe. Most labs will offer a color correction option so that they can adjust correctly on their calibrated monitors. A search around here could probably turn up many suggestions on internet-based labs for you to look into.

Just one related thread: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-shop-talk/182648-selling-prints.html
 
Try APS,
I began working with them not to long ago, very happy with results.
1309 Gravesend Neck Rd
Bk, NY, 11225
718-360-2779
Ask for David.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom