Best place to order pictures from

sarasphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know I have seen this on here somewhere before but I can't find it! Where is the best place, with the best quality and prices to order clients pics?

I hope people dont flame me LOL.. I do it through Costco and I am happy. They print them on site up to 20x30!

I don't have one of those around here..just walmart and walgreens. lol I usually order through snapfish....but I want to make sure i'm not missing out on better

I use Snapfish or Walgreens, the prints look great IMO. I would like to experiment with an expensive professional printing lab just to compare.

BEWARE - Snapfish photo books are horrible photo quality

I use Snapfish or Walgreens, the prints look great IMO. I would like to experiment with an expensive professional printing lab just to compare.

Me too! I LOVE snapfish but I posted the question just to make sure i'm not missing out on some secret place that is the best...haha

I was also wondering this as I live in a very rural part of Quebec(Canada) and the only thing I have close to me (without driving for hours into the city or going to the USA) is either a Walmart or Staples (and even those are a 45 minute drive away). I have no professional photo shops around here at all. Are big name places such as these good places to print images or should I find myself an actual photo shop and have them print my images?

I know I have seen this on here somewhere before but I can't find it! Where is the best place, with the best quality and prices to order clients pics?

A high priority for me is location. I don't like dealing with a lab that's too far away. If it takes more than one day in shipping, I probably won't use 'em.

I don't know your location so I can't recommend a lab.

-Pete

I use a place online called "Fullcolor". They do amazing prints. And their prices are great! Packing is great too!

Oh! And so is their customer service! If you set up an account, they give you a call to make sure you have everything set up correctly, and see if you have any questions. Shipping took two days, which isn't bad either. :) I was happy with the outcome!

I've been very happy with MPIX

I was also wondering this as I live in a very rural part of Quebec(Canada) and the only thing I have close to me (without driving for hours into the city or going to the USA) is either a Walmart or Staples (and even those are a 45 minute drive away). I have no professional photo shops around here at all. Are big name places such as these good places to print images or should I find myself an actual photo shop and have them print my images?

I got pointed in the direction of Technicare by BigMike. They have places all over Canada. They have been great too talk too and they will do a free set of 6 - 8 x 10 prints to color match your screen for calibration etc. Shipped free even. Prices for 6 - 8 x 10's were like 16. 00 too boot and they ship via purolator. Mpix is great for USA but the shipping to Canada was grotesque.

Most reactions

Back