Best place to sell MF?

psreilly

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If there's one major downside to owning a MF kit, it's trying to sell it

Does anyone have any advice on how/where to sell the kit for the best possible price?

It's a Hasselblad H1 with a Phase One P20 DB and 2 lenses (35mm and 50-110mm)

I tried selling to Adorama, but they of course didn't even offer enough money to cover two of my lenses. I tried Ebay, but I never feel very safe about it

Is there anything else out there? Anyone dealt with selling to KEH?

Perhaps if it was a P25 back........ No, Heck I couldn't afford it if it was broken.
That's a very professional expensive setup and the market is certainly limited. There is nothing wrong with selling or buying on eBay if you take precautions. Not sure how many high end fashion photographers shop on eBay or anywhere else???????

Perhaps if it was a P25 back........ No, Heck I couldn't afford it if it was broken.
That's a very professional expensive setup and the market is certainly limited. There is nothing wrong with selling or buying on eBay if you take precautions. Not sure how many high end fashion photographers shop on eBay or anywhere else???????

Yeah it's a complicated set up to sell. KEH looks alright I took a look at their quotes and they're reasonable. I hear you on ebay, it just worries me that someone could say the tiniest thing is wrong with the camera. Then there's the risk of them sending it back broke or worse not sending it back at all. Ebay policies seem to protect the buyer more than the seller

Most reactions

New Topics

Back