best place to upload pics to?

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was considering getting my own site, in fact ive registered a web address but dont feel to confident with the company i registered it with, they have standard templates etc for designs....
Im either looking for a good site like flickr or photobucket but with a slideshow or my own site. Anyonw suggest a good online build your own site or otherwise a decent place to upload which allows albums to be created and isnt too cluttered.
thanks

I was considering getting my own site, in fact ive registered a web address but dont feel to confident with the company i registered it with, they have standard templates etc for designs....
Im either looking for a good site like flickr or photobucket but with a slideshow or my own site. Anyonw suggest a good online build your own site or otherwise a decent place to upload which allows albums to be created and isnt too cluttered.
thanks
There are litterally hundreds to choose from. If you're going to build your own all you need is a host. On second thought what I call build your own and what you call build your own probably aren't the same thing. Do you code, xhtml, css, javascript etc?

I am curious of a site as well. I am NOT "code" savvy and would like to have a "professional" looking site to show my photos and for prospective clients can review my work as well. I have checked a few free sites but they are VERY limited on space and options. What would be a good site that would let me do this??

Most reactions

Back