Best print on demand site for selling prints?

Modifeye

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looked around the forum a bit and didn't quite find the answer I was looking for. So, which print on demand sites would you recommend? I've thought about doing all the work myself - printing, taking orders, shipping... but PoD sites make life pretty easy. I've checked out a few sites such as InPrnt, Fine Art America and Red Bubble but I'm looking for some input from fellow photogs that have gone down this path.

I have a pretty unique style so I'm hoping I can make some decent coin down the road as I continue to grow. I plan to use my following as my main marketing tool so I am not too concerned about drowning in a sea of content on a well established PoD site.

Feel free to check me out! Your input is much appreciated :D
Modifeye | Flickr

I post new work in the General Gallery from time to time. "See Things Differently" is the title.

I'd sure like to learn how to make those nice photos in post. Very impressive.

Just to say, I'm pretty old school (45+ years in photography), so to me, presentation is really important. I print everything I want printed myself, film and digital. Then I cut mats and either frame them or store in archival boxes until I can sell. Why invest time in any process that only allows your work to be seen on a phone, tablet or monitor? Now, I recognize that these are valid ways of doing business today but it matters not how clever you are if you don't front load quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Modifeye,

Love your photo manipulation pieces, especially the animals in the city! If you haven't already you could check us out at crated.com, we'd love to show your work! Our head office is located in Ottawa and we've only recently launched as we work towards helping both artists and buyers. You may have heard of our sister sites Canvaspop & DNA11. If you have any questions just let me know :)

Just to say, I'm pretty old school (45+ years in photography), so to me, presentation is really important. I print everything I want printed myself, film and digital. Then I cut mats and either frame them or store in archival boxes until I can sell. Why invest time in any process that only allows your work to be seen on a phone, tablet or monitor? Now, I recognize that these are valid ways of doing business today but it matters not how clever you are if you don't front load quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
curious. It seems with this methodology you would be holding a lot of money in prints with no guarantee they will all be sold. I am not a great photographer in many ways, so for me I find the idea frightening..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back