What's new

Best set-up for photographing computer case

Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Orrick, MO. USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a business wanting a series of photographs of a computer case/tower. Ordinarily I would use a light tent for small products, but since a computer case is a bit larger than that, I am not quite sure the best way to do it.

I thought of building a custom tent to suit the size, or just putting it on a normal studio set-up.

Any ideas? Anyone shot this type of thing before, and can offer some tips?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom