Best site to share baby pictures?

blazerj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everybody. I wanted to get your opinions on the best site to share baby pictures.

1. password protected (or at least having the exact URL) to avoid random people looking at your baby.

2. Less than $60 per year

3. "Archive" or backup of photos at original resolutions, in case something happens

4. The ability to publish some pics directly to facebook

5. The ability to print pics, books, other stuff for family members

It looks like Shutterfly (meets all criteria), Flickr (can create private group, but can't buy prints), or Smugmug (may be the best, but $60/ year for pro which includes video).

Any suggestions?

I like www.pbase.com

Not sure you can create calendars, and stuff or publish straight to FB, but resolution is great and it can be password protected for less than $60 a year.

I use smugmug, but I have the pro membership that costs $150/year. I love my smugmug and everything about it. No complaints yet, but it's only been a week or so :) lol

Hi,

this seems an old post but thought I could help.. why not try Baby Pics, Online Baby Album for Your Baby Pictures. I also use BabyPics for my baby's photos.The site is great for keeping all your baby's photos online and easily share them to family and friends. It's actually an online baby album and has the option of password-protection for privacy and it costs less than $60. It also has some great features like you can download the photos at original resolution, family members can upload photos too, there's visitor stat, etc, but I'm not sure if you can post pic directly on FB. Anyways, you can try it first for free, hope it helps. :)

Most reactions

Back