better late than never ( 56k ) 20 photos

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well as the airshow season is over here in the UK and I've not posted anything here in months I thought I'd post some more shots from The Royal International Air Tattoo from back in July

If you see a red X just right-click on it and selet show picture

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

B-1B Lancer

The Black Cats

C130J

and to think this was speeding along at about 40mph

Canberra PR9

F15C

F15C & P51 Mustang

FA-18F Super Hornet

FA-18C Hornet

Merlin

Mig 29 OVT

Mil MI-24V Hind

Osprey MV-22B

de Havilland Beaver AL Mk 1 & Alouette II

Westland Scout AH Mk 1

The Red Arrows & VC-10

The Utterly Butterlys

Who do I have to sleep with to get to come and join you next year then now I have my new toys ? :))))))

I now own a 100-400 IS lens, so happy to join in the salute now !!!!

NoteGraphics said:
Who do I have to sleep with to get to come and join you next year then now I have my new toys ? :))))))

Ahhh I love the smell of White Lenses in the morning

Well I should be at ....

Biggin Hill
RIAT
Duxford
Southend on Sea
Abingdon
to name a few next year so I MIGHT be able to get a pass or two

Great work Andy.

I have not seen a VC-10 tanker in years and the Camberra is sweet. The B-1 burner shot is a keeper for sure.

Well done and thanks for posting,

Eric

chris82 said:
You couldnt leave out the utterly butterlys:) Ive always been a fan of the B 52s but that lancer is a bute.I have to say 7 is my favorite.I love that mustang.Your shots are amazing.They blow me away.:lmao: get it?blow me away!!
How could I NOT post one of the Utt Butts

Your jokes are getting as bad as mine

They are brilliant

awesome.

great series, LP. :thumbup:

NoteGraphics said:

[Heyyyyy, congrats on the new cam, NG! LP will tell you who you have to sleep with. Or at least who he had to sleep with to get the passes.]

Lostprophet, these are totally awesome shots!! Love the (burners?) in #1, and the compo and clarity of sooo many of them. But what's with the crazy chick in that last shot...is she a Monty Python fan doing an impersonation of the Minister of Silly Walks?? :scratch:

Antarctican said:
[LP will tell you who you have to sleep with. Or at least who he had to sleep with to get the passes.]

*shudders* don't remind me

Antarctican said:
what's with the crazy chick in that last shot...is she a Monty Python fan doing an impersonation of the Minister of Silly Walks??
imagine it, pair of boots, rolled up trousers and a hankie on their heads MY BRAIN HURTS

sad thing is that they have lost their sponsor. Im hoping their new sponsor will be ANN SUMMERS

lostprophet said:
sad thing is that they have lost their sponsor. Im hoping their new sponsor will be ANN SUMMERS
Oh no, sorry to hear of the lost sponsorship!

(So if the new sponsorship comes through, they'll be the Summers...umm, never mind) :er:

Antarctican said:
Oh no, sorry to hear of the lost sponsorship!

(So if the new sponsorship comes through, they'll be the Summers...umm, never mind) :er:
I think I know where your going with this :lol:

Very nice, I love the shot of the Mig taking off....feel the burn!

And as for #4......when ya steal money from the bank to fund the war effort remember to check it for green dye packs lol

GrfxGuru said:
Very nice, I love the shot of the Mig taking off....feel the burn!

And as for #4......when ya steal money from the bank to fund the war effort remember to check it for green dye packs lol
It was funny when they pulled up and the guys fell out coughing and the guy that was other landrover just stood there laughing at them

Most reactions

Back