Beware..Flowers

Toller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried a few more flower shots..
1. Reasonably happy with this shot, though would like a more experienced view. What have I missed?
IMG_0916-crop.jpg

2. Trying to capture the bee...still. Would it be better not quite so bright. Would it be easier with a macro lens such as 100mm f2.8, or is it a case of keep trying
IMG_1538c.jpg

3. Black tulip....really hard getting light right. Like the shallow dof though maybe more detail in the petails would have been better...
IMG_1629c.jpg
C&C please.
Thanks

I would have chosen a different angle for #1 that didn't emphasize the gaping hole in the lower flower. H20 = spray bottle?

Thanks Felix. Like what you've done with 1. Its warmer and a little brighter. With 2 its tricky, as the original flower is so close to being black, that when the photo is tweeked to look right, you then loose the blackness. Nice look though.

You got me Josh, It was a water bottle. Someone said try to make the pictures a little more interesting. We've not had rain since we've had snow pretty much, so got the bottle out. Looking now I see the drops are a little one sided - bit of a give a way. As for the gaping whole....Rarely is anything perfect, especially in nature. I like that as it can still be beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back