What's new

Bicyclist In The Square

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MIS.jpg
 
I love the shot. I think a B&W version would look good too.
 
Wow... this is an awesome shot. I do personally love the building's colors, but in this case B&W may look a little better to bring attention back to the cyclist.

Nevermind, I think this probably looks better as a color.
 
this s awesome. i like it in color because, he has a yellow umbrella in his hand which has a nest affect. nice job
 
very nice, I like it a lot, has a nice old color look
 
It's good as it as. Love the bike and the suit.
 
Somehow I seem to hear him whistle ;). This photo is sooo vivid, it speaks to more then my sense of vision!

Splash, that must have been a downpour after which the sun came out again!!! :shock:

So well composed. NOTHING needs to be changed about this photo. NOTHING at all!
 
Nice shot! I love how the colors of the buildings are reflected in the multitude of puddles in the square.
 
Great Scott that's a nice shot!! Everything seems to have worked well in this image. Thanks for sharing.

By chance, do you know what the two spheres of light on the left building are coming from? Perhaps from a roof design behind the photographer?
 
Friends, thank you for your kind comments.

Great Scott that's a nice shot!! Everything seems to have worked well in this image. Thanks for sharing.

By chance, do you know what the two spheres of light on the left building are coming from? Perhaps from a roof design behind the photographer?

We can see the angle of light from the yellow wall on the right - so they must be from arches that exist just above the frame, on the top part of the columns. That building is the old orphanage and I believe there were arches and blue child murals along there.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom