Big Bang theory

Nicely done with the focusing. It really gives it a 3D feel.

You captured the creation of time ... well done.

Thanks!

Nicely done with the focusing. It really gives it a 3D feel.

I was working on the wide open challenge.

Nice idea...............

I would love to take credit for the idea and say I took this with that in mind but it really just popped into my head when I saw it on my iPad later that day. Once that happened I couldn’t see it as anything else.

Very nice, love it!

Yes, good idea, great title, fun shot, and a pretty good wide-open shot.

Maybe it's just me, I don't get the partly in focus partly not thing. Not the background, I mean the subject. Some of the spiky things are in focus, and the ones that aren't bug me to look at, especially the ones closer to the camera.

As my mom used to say, sh&#$t or get off the pot, get it all in focus or don't!! lol (Get an old box camera or instamatic where everything is in focus; all or nothing, not halfway in! lol). I don't get it. I was telling my best friend I seem to be saying that a lot lately... so I guess it's just me.

Maybe it's just me, I don't get the partly in focus partly not thing. Not the background, I mean the subject. Some of the spiky things are in focus, and the ones that aren't bug me to look at, especially the ones closer to the camera.

As my mom used to say, sh&#$t or get off the pot, get it all in focus or don't!! lol (Get an old box camera or instamatic where everything is in focus; all or nothing, not halfway in! lol). I don't get it. I was telling my best friend I seem to be saying that a lot lately... so I guess it's just me.

I see what you mean.

I see what you mean.

For me, that some of the pods are in focus while others are out (either ahead of or behind the focal area) lends this shot a certain dynamism suggesting, perhaps, motion.

I see what you mean.

For me, that some of the pods are in focus while others are out (either ahead of or behind the focal area) lends this shot a certain dynamism suggesting, perhaps, motion.

I think the small drops of water suspended add to that feeling. Not sure if having more in focus would have changed how I saw this.

Very cool image.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back