R3d No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 378 Reaction score 114 Location Washington, D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 #1 Comments always appreciated. Big Ben - Goodyear Blimp by R3d Baron, on Flickr
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 #2 The blimp has little scale in the photo it looks fake.
Forkie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 14, 2011 Messages 2,292 Reaction score 920 Location Chiswick, London, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 #3 The white balance is a bit cold. You need to warm that up a bit, considering that the clock tower is a dark sandy colour! Did you take that yesterday? The blimp was flying around during the opening of the new bomber command memorial.
The white balance is a bit cold. You need to warm that up a bit, considering that the clock tower is a dark sandy colour! Did you take that yesterday? The blimp was flying around during the opening of the new bomber command memorial.
R3d No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 378 Reaction score 114 Location Washington, D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 White balance fixed. Big Ben Goodyear Blimp - WB Edit by R3d Baron, on Flickr I took it a few weeks ago, June 17. I'm not sure what the occasion was for the flight; I was just there for the previous evening and that morning. KmH said: The blimp has little scale in the photo it looks fake. Click to expand... Not sure what to tell you. It's real. It was one of those things where I was more concerned about just getting the shot. Didn't exactly have a large time window to work with.
White balance fixed. Big Ben Goodyear Blimp - WB Edit by R3d Baron, on Flickr I took it a few weeks ago, June 17. I'm not sure what the occasion was for the flight; I was just there for the previous evening and that morning. KmH said: The blimp has little scale in the photo it looks fake. Click to expand... Not sure what to tell you. It's real. It was one of those things where I was more concerned about just getting the shot. Didn't exactly have a large time window to work with.