What's new

Big Bend Panoramic

Goontz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
2
Location
Austin/Houston, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made this a while ago, but the file size was too big for me to upload any where (9157x2631, 240 dpi, 18+ MB). I lowered the quality a bit so that I could finally get it uploaded.

View is from atop Emory Peak, the highest point in Big Bend National Park.

852763679_aFiBx-X3.jpg
 
wow.. awesome shot.
 
Kevin
Were the panos shot in landscape or portrait?
 
Landscape. I think this is 3 or 4 shots that were stitched.
 
Kevin, great pano. A free account at ipernity.com will allow you any dimensions (10,000pixels width is ok i think) and 90mb per picture. 200mb per month.
 
Last edited:
Thank you. I've got it hosted full size on my SmugMug now, but I'll keep that in mind if needed in the future.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom