Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Roseate Spoonbill

11142077 AAAAA-studio.jpg

Eastern Bluebird
11142256AAAAA-studio.jpg

Both lovely looking birds in their own right and well taken.

I'm not biting.;)

I'm not biting.;)

I knew the bluebird being centered would be questioned and I should've said something, my bad. I centered it for two reasons. One, because it appeared to be looking at me, not to the left. Not the same as the head and both eyes pointed right at me I know but close enough I figured. Two, I had trouble with cropping, cropping ruined it (just one of those pictures) so I left it centered for that reason also. I appreciate the feedback.

I'm not biting.;)

I knew the bluebird being centered would be questioned and I should've said something, my bad. I centered it for two reasons. One, because it appeared to be looking at me, not to the left. Not the same as the head and both eyes pointed right at me I know but close enough I figured. Two, I had trouble with cropping, cropping ruined it (just one of those pictures) so I left it centered for that reason also. I appreciate the feedback.

If that thing had clocked you, a snap of it's rump flying off at speed in the opposite direction is all all you'd have got.

I'm not biting.;)

If that thing had clocked you, a snap of it's rump flying off at speed in the opposite direction is all all you'd have got.

I don't quite follow the thing about it clocking me and how that pertains to the picture but ok, whatever. :confused-72:

I'm not biting.;)

I don't quite follow the thing about it clocking me and how that pertains to the picture but ok, whatever. :confused-72:

Clocking you just means seeing you. Like as in 'I was about to smash that window but a copper clocked me so I just kept walking'.

Two great shots!

they both work for me, cropping would be the wrong decision on the bluebird. love the blue color and detail in the feathers.

I'm not biting.;)

Clocking you just means seeing you. Like as in 'I was about to smash that window but a copper clocked me so I just kept walking'.

I see, you guys use the word, "clocked", differently than we so no wonder the confusion. I get ya now. ;)

I'm not biting.;)

I see, you guys use the word, "clocked", differently than we so no wonder the confusion. I get ya now. ;)

Clocked can also mean hit as in 'stop annoying me or I'll clock you one.' (Not directed at you btw).
1f61c.png

Great photos of 2 birds I won’t see around here for awhile. Well, I’ll only see the bluebird anyway.

and I learned a new meaning for clocked.

Great photos of 2 birds I won’t see around here for awhile. Well, I’ll only see the bluebird anyway.

and I learned a new meaning for clocked.

Thank you, Winona. Hope you see a bluebird soon and don't get clocked. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back