What's new

Big bird, tiny bike

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C/C welcome

AE1_9689_zps9d1a2a33.jpg


AE1_9691_zpsd5373a11.jpg


AE1_9692_zps6c0dc151.jpg


AE1_9693_zpsc55e1286.jpg


AE1_9694_zps54068370.jpg


AE1_9695_zps64edf16a.jpg


AE1_9696_zpscf7f99d2.jpg


AE1_9697_zpsd55cf52a.jpg
 
Last edited:
how about shooting him again? :)
 
how about shooting him again? :)
This guy had very kind eyes and very interesting expressions so I took my time to try to get as much of him as possible and personally I really enjoyed the process, I simply want to know if I got to transfer the pleasure of photographing him into good pictures so I would love feedback from everyone.
 
nothing really stand-outish here.

ANy with at least him actually riding the bike, completely in the frame?
 
nothing really stand-outish here.

ANy with at least him actually riding the bike, completely in the frame?
What you saw is what I got, I thought his facial expression will be interesting (for me anyways).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom