Big boy in the house

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
777 in the hanger for NGS modification of the fuel system (Nitrogen Generation System). Quick pano made just now. Soft, with the lighting (LED hanger lights) I was around 1/4 @ 5.6, camera just sitting on a hand rail.

37348-1511967679-22f0b653e9feaf712929055ca4de9e31.jpg

That's a 737-400 behind the plane.

So you really do work on air plane's.

Last edited:
Nicely done.
Are you an aircraft engineer?

I do that, used to be in base maintenance but on the line now.

Nicely done.

In European terms yes an Engineer. In US speak a mechanic. Now a maintenance inspector (actually last 15 years or so).

We have a line base in Shannon.

That's a big boy right there.

Nicely done.

In European terms yes an Engineer. In US speak a mechanic. Now a maintenance inspector (actually last 15 years or so).

We have a line base in Shannon.

Yes my terminology might be dated, now it's a B mechanic, was an engineer back in the day. Shannon is where I originally trained.

I'm a final inspector for Honeywell. We do aircraft lighting. (Used to be Grimes Manufacturing)

I'm a final inspector for Honeywell. We do aircraft lighting. (Used to be Grimes Manufacturing)
We are putting in LED lighting in all our interiors. Includes mood lighting where the color shifts, similar to Boeings new Sky interior.

We are putting in LED lighting in all our interiors. Includes mood lighting where the color shifts, similar to Boeings new Sky interior.

We don't have much in the way of LEDs for interior lighting but are doing a lot of exteriors and strobes.

Most reactions

Back