What's new

big brother is watching

eskay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bigbrother.jpg
 
nice capture... is the one on the right peeing or something?
 
:lmao: Oh no more butterfly porn. :lmao:

Nice job on another great butterflies capture!
 
nice capture... is the one on the right peeing or something?

he's marking his territory.. not takin it from the big guy.

But great shot. Symbolism is grand. I was not expecting butterflies by the title. Did you get anymore shots of them?
 
nice capture... is the one on the right peeing or something?

he's marking his territory.. not takin it from the big guy.

But great shot. Symbolism is grand. I was not expecting butterflies by the title. Did you get anymore shots of them?

hi Future, here's another pic of those two.

bigbro2.jpg
 
Well sir, on a technical scale i like the first one better. But for some reason this new shot draws me in more.. lets see.. There is prestige in the larger guy. Like hes being looked up to by the "younger brother." I like.
 
I love these shots, great work.
 
I can't add anything more than what's been said, so I'll just say great!! freaking shot...Opportunities like this never happen to me:grumpy:

Again, beautiful work. Should take photo of month! And for some reason, I seem to be more drawn to the 2nd shot.

J.:mrgreen:
 
Simply S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G! :thumbup::thumbup: Love the 'sharpness' and the composition of these two beauties!

Well Done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom