Big cats

neogfx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't think I've posted these here yet.

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

No, I don't think you have, either!
Very nice... which zoo?
I best like the last here and with this fierce snarl I don't even mind the close crop. Works well, the body language and mimics are important here and you framed them well.

It's actually a private collection in Kent, South UK. A company called Wild Arena organise different trips around Europe photographing different wildlife and I went for the day to photograph these amazing creatures. Just one wide wire mesh fence between me and them enabled me to cut out the fence entirely, something that is not always possible with the two-fence systems they use in zoos.
The leopards shown are Amur Leopards, there are only 30 of these creatures left in the wild.

www.wildarena.com

Anybody else?

#7 is amazing and those whiskers are so long

Thanks. Had a look at your website lostprophet (do you like the band btw?). Where do you take your big cat photos? Some awesome stuff on ther.

Unfortunately none of these pictures really catch my interest. In most pictures the background is too disturbing, and where it's not, the cat looks away from the camera. Technically speaking the pictures look OK, though they are quite small to really have a good look at them.

Cool photos, luv the 4th shot his got a fine pair of teeth (",) 6th shot is v nice too a nice big tiger, the 7th shot luks like that he might make a pounce for ya, ha (",)

I love the crop and facial expression on no.7, very fierce !!:)

Deano

Their awesome man, I love the expressions of the cats in all of them.

i love number 4 the best, but the green pole..(the fence i guess) is a bit distracting

in no 3 he looks like he's "the cat who got the cream" hes grinning :lmao: but love the last one best!!

Most reactions

Back