Big hill springs. Alberta

teneighty23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a random cool spring out northwest of Calgary Alberta.
Kodak Tmax100. Overcast late evening.

00020031.jpg

00020007.jpg

00020010.jpg

00020013.jpg

00020022.jpg

yay canada :) spring is in the air! heh
i really like the first and last ones, they're my fave.
i would maybe add a bit more sharpening and contrast to them
but they're pretty sweet, nice atmosphere

Thanks, yea i tried to keep editing to a min on these. most of the reason its so soft in the center is all the steam that was rising from the stream. kinda fogged up everything. i will see if i can do some more playin around. the red filter may not have been a good idea, it washed out most of the snow while holding the detail back from dark areas... hmmm

They do seem to be lacking sharpness...but I figured part of that was from the scanning process. They do have a great 'film' feel to them...and sort of a dreamy effect.

it was the steam i tell ya! and yes the scanning process too... these are the low res preview scans.

Normally im not a fan of B&W photos with snow, but these have a very nice feel to them. Nice work!

Normally im not a fan of B&W photos with snow, but these have a very nice feel to them. Nice work!

thanks a lot dude! nice to hear! ive been surprised at how difficult snow has been lately, mostly because its been overcast so much and it just turns everything white, such a fine line to expose it correctly.

Most reactions

Back