Big Kahuna

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
535c0319.jpg

Thanks for your thoughts.

Naw, Abraxas, leave the tenny shoe. Why, anyone can see that he is sitting there with his master, reading the menu, trying to decide what he will have.

It is my guess he will probably have a rootbeer float.

Last edited:
I agree with Rick on the shoe. It may seem out of place at first glance, but it's fairly obvious that it belongs to the dog's owner. It also goes with the 'Big Kahuna's' laid-back atmosphere.

I disagree with the rootbeer float. He's surely going for the iced coffee.

Nicely composed, abraxas.

Naw, Abraxas, leave the tenny shoe. Why, anyone can see that he is sitting there with his master, reading the menu, trying to decide what he will have.

It is my guess he will probably have a rootbeer float.

I agree with Rick on the shoe. It may seem out of place at first glance, but it's fairly obvious that it belongs to the dog's owner. It also goes with the 'Big Kahuna's' laid-back atmosphere.

I disagree with the rootbeer float. He's surely going for the iced coffee.

Nicely composed, abraxas.

Thanks Rick, Mullen. I swear I thought he was just kind of kicking back and that was his shoe! Wow, am I in a different world or what? Thanks for setting me straight.

You are welcome, Abraxas. That is what we are here for.

By the way, happy birthday.

Thanks again Rick. BTW, I overheard the dog, he was wondering if a Brazilian or Hawaiian tasted more like a mailman. Heheh, stupid dog. Everyone knows a Hawaiian does.

Most reactions

Back