Big Sale - Need to sell ASAP! A couple of computers, cameras, and lenses.

ORourkeK

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I received some bad news that my in laws are going to lose their house. Long story short, my mother in law has a bad back and is on disability. Their income is not what it used to be. In order to help them I am trying to sell as much as possible ASAP. Unfortunately this means no more photography for a while until I can afford to buy again.

All items have been taken care of and are in perfect condition. PM me for more details.

Tablet - Galaxy note 10.1 $400

Laptop - HP Envy M4 $550

Desktop - Custom PC with i5 4570 processor and GTX 660 graphics. Comes with two monitors, razer blackwidow mechanical keyboard, and speakers. $700

Camera - Nikon D3100 w/ Nikon 18-55mm comes with Nikon bag, strap, two extra batteris, and a battery grip. $300 I am willing to include the 33-300 for an extra $75.

Camera - Nikon D7100 (1400 shutter count) w/ Nikon 50mm 1.8 AF $800. This camera comes with a lowepro backpack. I am also willing to include the 55-200 for an extra $75.

Lens - Tamron 24-70 mm VC $900 (Only a couple months old), Nikon 55-200 mm AF-s $100.

Flash - SB-700 $250

I can accept payments through PayPal or money order.
Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited:

Zman9398

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
What are the specs on the m4

sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Photos OK to edit
Sorry to hear that your in-laws are having such a struggle, and I commend you for your desire to help them, even to the point of sacrificing your own things. There are many who wouldn't do that. I hope that you are able to sell this stuff quickly and make enough to really help the situation. I also hope that the situation improves soon and you're able to get some gear again soon.

I'd love to take that D7100 off your hands, but I'm just not in a position to do it right now, myself.

Msteelio91

Reaction score
Website
www.DigitalDistrictPhotography.com
Photos OK to edit
Damn I really wish I could grab that D7100, what a fantastic deal. Best of luck with your sales and mission man.

I sent you a PM about that 55-300 AF-s

Last edited:
OP
ORourkeK

ORourkeK

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for the kind words everyone. Sorry for the typo, the 55-300 is actually the 55-200. I have adjusted the OP accordingly. Luckily my wife came across a new job and we are hoping that she gets it. If she does I won't have to sell most of the stuff.

Bolthead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
would u be willing to sell just the 50mm?

tcarson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Still selling the Nikon D3100?

So sorry to hear... hoping for the best with your family!

Most reactions

New Topics