What's new

Big Trucks, Be still...

Red Clay Creeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
western North carolina
Semi-trucks at rest.........

Truck04.jpg


Peterbilt & Kenworth............

KW01.jpg
 
I really like the symmetry in #2, even if some parts of the truck (like the mirrors) were left out.

I don't even drive a car, so I can't IMAGINE driving one of those beasts.
 
interesting attention to detail. something about #1 I like it...
 
PB 379, and a KW W900, right?

reminds me of work :lol:

really like the shot of the W900, would have been nice to maybe see the whole height of the grill though, i think it would have framed (is that the right term?..) the picture a bit better.
 
Nice ones, the two of them, though I personally lean towards the first just a tad more ... I can see YOU ... it is part self-portrait :D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom