What's new

Bigfoot!

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From the Alabama Hills last week.

_MG_2977.jpg

5D, 70-200 f/4L, ISO 100, f/11, 1/160
 
Great capture. Did you happen upon it or is it a known landmark?

As far as I know it's not a known landmark. It's along Movie Road in the Alabama Hills in Lone Pine, CA. Google it for more info. I was just driving the road and saw this and had to take a picture.
 
I like it, great shot.

The foot has like 6-8 toes lol. :mrgreen:
 
Thanks! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom