What's new

BiKE-

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
.




8184093382_fe1fc57ed5_o.jpg






.
 
I like this except for the lower left corner. The fountain with the gate behind it is too busy for my taste, though I like the contrast of the styles it brings to the image.
 
The lower left corner bothers me a bit too, as well as the amount of foreground. Since the most interesting elements are the signs and the interior, I'd probably crop the bottom almost up to where the interior floor begins and also crop the sides and top almost up to the door frame. You would still get the contrast between the bird bath and the establishment - I'm not sure showing the base and wheels adds to that, although perhaps the wheels make it a little funnier, but you have to include so much else to have them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom