Bikini Model. CC Please

They both like they could have been CG people...easy up on the skin smoothing a bit. Their acne couldn't possibly be that bad

and from watching too much america's next top model, I think in posing for shoots like this, all limbs should be seen, not hidden like her hand behind her head, she could still have her hand back there, but just having it shown a tad, and the same for the straight on shot, with her feet.

I do notice a few little things now that I zoomed in and looked at it. In photo 1 there is a piece of hair that is almost down to her but that I would clone out. In 1 I notice her hair has a blue hue to it, which I am guessing you may have used a gradiant filter for the sky in pp? I am not a huge fan of the bright green eyes in 2, I like the brown/hazel look in 1 better. But if you changed them in 2...I would try blue. Whenever I try to change someones eye color though it turns out too unnatural.

I agree with everyone else about the unnatural tone to her skin but hey she's a good looking girl either way. The only thing I have to say is what the heck is she doing with her hand in the 2 picture. It looks like the claw. Nice job you did though.

haha, @mwcfarms, I just noticed that. It looks like she's gonna do the Dr. Evil thing.

Ditto on the uber smooth skin in both and bird poop in #2.

Also, the split ends/stray hair in #1 bothers me.

honestly your originals probably look better than the ones with the skin touched up
id post those up

#1--hair and eyes have a blue tint--or is that my poorly calibrated work monitor?

Most reactions

Back