Photos NOT OK to edit
Bikini shoot. c&c welcomed

9003961788_d0e14c060a_z.jpg
[/URL] bikini glam by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

9003962532_11a5c9e38a_z.jpg
[/URL] Beach shoot by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

9003961620_a02a767a83_z.jpg
[/URL] sunset by EricJimenezPhoto, on Flickr[/IMG]

Very nice! I love the last one.. nicely done!

I like them. Only one small nitpick. Her legs look like they have a blotchy look going on. Pretty girl!

I like them. Only one small nitpick. Her legs look like they have a blotchy look going on. Pretty girl!

I noticed this too. #2 looks like its got a slightly cooler wb going on as well.. the warmer works better on these IMO. #3 favorite for me.

Your doing good Eric. Consistency is going to be a hard thing to master now. #2 the WB is off, therefore your skin tones are off. I would highly recommend Portraiture, computer software, to help smooth the skin and get rid of the blotchy areas really quickly. Guinness Man, you better quit teaching him so much! :) p.s. I loooovvve La Jolla.

Your doing good Eric. Consistency is going to be a hard thing to master now. #2 the WB is off, therefore your skin tones are off. I would highly recommend Portraiture, computer software, to help smooth the skin and get rid of the blotchy areas really quickly. Guinness Man, you better quit teaching him so much! :) p.s. I loooovvve La Jolla.

lol thanks. #2 the wb is supposed to be cooler than the other ones. it was shot with natural light and not fill flash to make her skin warm and pop. I liked it and so did the girl and if I was to post it on its own nobody would know any better. :)

I noticed this too. #2 looks like its got a slightly cooler wb going on as well.. the warmer works better on these IMO. #3 favorite for me.

thanks for your input. I did warm it up but I didn't like how it looked so I kept it cooler and I also turned it into a black and white edit.

I really like the model...oh you did ok. A couple of nitpicks.

#1 + #3 I might have cropped just slightly higher and left a bit more room up top on #3. The cut feet in #2 draw my eyes.

Lighting looks pretty darn good, poses are natural. She's gorgeous and that helps. I think #1 is the strongest.

I really like the model...oh you did ok. A couple of nitpicks.

#1 + #3 I might have cropped just slightly higher and left a bit more room up top on #3. The cut feet in #2 draw my eyes.

Lighting looks pretty darn good, poses are natural. She's gorgeous and that helps. I think #1 is the strongest.

Thanks Trevert1t, I actually feel I left too much space up top. I knew someone would point out the cut feet in #2. I liked it overall and the feet didn't bother me too much. The best ones I cant post on here because the shirt is see thru.

I'm loving the soft lighting in the second image, and the pose and expression is the best of the three in my opinion.
I feel that the pose isn't flattering to your model in the first shot especially with her hair in her armpit, and the lighting is very flat in the third image. Having the light source more to the side, further away from the camera would create more depth to the light.

lol thanks. #2 the wb is supposed to be cooler than the other ones. it was shot with natural light and not fill flash to make her skin warm and pop. I liked it and so did the girl and if I was to post it on its own nobody would know any better. :)
If you posted #2 on its own the skin tones are still way off. It is okay to have a style on the cooler side, but the bottom line is there is still going to be a technically correct way to process skin. I would highly suggest you learn how to read/process skin tones. It will make your life so much easier in the future. Your skin tones look almost blue in her right arm with strong gray undertones in the whole image.

I'm loving the soft lighting in the second image, and the pose and expression is the best of the three in my opinion.
I feel that the pose isn't flattering to your model in the first shot especially with her hair in her armpit, and the lighting is very flat in the third image. Having the light source more to the side, further away from the camera would create more depth to the light.

thanks. everyones taste is different. some feel #3 is the best of the #3 others like #1 and some would say #2 has technically incorrect skin tones. I shoot what I think looks best and if it happens to be technically right.. then I guess I just got lucky. Either way everyone is entitled to their opinion. thanks for yours.

Most reactions

Back