What's new

Billiards!

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, here's a couple shots I grabbed during a game of pool with my girlfriend the other day, C&C would be appreciated!

Thanks

1.
20101122-IMG_0611-1.jpg


2.
20101122-IMG_0619.jpg
 
My CC is.... Her bridge sucks. :). It looks like she is about to miscue. :)
 
First one looks tilted (way) left and, as stated, the bridge looks highly suspect and un-stable. Second one looks tilted right and might be better if it was just the 13 and the 8 & que ball to signify a blocked pocket. I like the FOV on the second one.
 
Nice use of DOF here, I actually really like where all the balls are placed in both of the photos.

For the first one I would say you have a little too much extra space on the right side, it draws my eye to that pocket in the top right, which I feel is distracting.

The second one, It seems that your intention was to put all focus on the 13 ball when in fact I keep wanting to stare at the corner of the pad.

Cheers!!
 
it would look alot nicer if this wasnt at a bar.

pretty much what i mean is those balls are nicked pretty bad, and not shiny

the out of focus balls in the first picture are really reallly reallly distracting, in your face annoying distracting

same goes for the pocket in the 2nd photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom