What's new

birch

dangerwoman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2185089901_844824c754.jpg
 
crit? anyone?
 
looks good.
i like the color of the sky a lot. and the trees are nice..
overall i just dont really feel that drawn to the shot.
maybe crop the bottom and the right side and let that sweet sky dominate the photo a little more..
 
I do like the sky.

However, I feel that because you are so far away from the trees that they all compete for my attention, I cannot focus on just one. Possibly reshoot with one as the focus point? I suggest the angled one on the right... It definitely has potential!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom