willard3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 3, 2008 Messages 654 Reaction score 625 Location Anenecuilco, Morelos, Méjico Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 18, 2008 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Oh. A texture shot. I was hoping to see the whole tree ... I'm not sure - often I'm quite partial to details taken out of a big whole, but somehow this particular photo does not speak to me as much...
Oh. A texture shot. I was hoping to see the whole tree ... I'm not sure - often I'm quite partial to details taken out of a big whole, but somehow this particular photo does not speak to me as much...
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 19, 2008 #3 well that photo can be used as a background..