What's new

Bird Looking Southeast

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This little guy posed for me for a good couple of minutes without even blinking. I got closer and closer until he decided I was annoying him and flew away.



Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Nice shot. Good pose on the bird and I like the background: interesting but not subtracting.
 
great shot! nice focus and dof =]
Thanks, and welcome to TPF :)

Nice shot. Good pose on the bird and I like the background: interesting but not subtracting.
Thank you. This one was shot in a city nicknamed Bridgetown, so it's only natural to have a nice bridge in the background :)
 
Perfect aperture. The background remains, but doesn't attract the eye.
 
Thanks dwol & xtort- :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom