Bird rehab center

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Visited a rehab center for wildlife. Their goal is rescue, rehab, release & education. The wildlife that cannot be released will have a forever home at the center. This was the first time I got to use my Christmas gift, a new lens.

Golden Eagle by Cheryl, on Flickr

Eagle by Cheryl, on Flickr

Hawk by Cheryl, on Flickr

Cool shots Cheryl. Looks like the new glass is working for you.

Beautiful shots of gorgeous birds, agree with smoke, glad you got to try out the new lens. :)

Great glass as they say, but even better images and the first one is fantastic imo hence the winner icon.

Thanks all. I wasn't sure about the lens since it was a zoom and the weight, but I am very happy with the lens.

It's great taking pictures of creatures that are not running away and you can get close to. Nice crisp shots.

Very clean, sharp shots. Definitely a keeper. What lens? Others may want to know.

I did not get the same response at a local rehab center.

Fuji XF 50-140 f.2.8 R LM OIS WR. Fantastic images, Sharp with excellent color & clarity, very nice rendering. Nice Shots.

It's great taking pictures of creatures that are not running away and you can get close to. Nice crisp shots.

I agree! Birds in cages are my speed. I have deep respect for birders who lug heavy gear in all kinds of weather for hours to get one shot.

I was getting superb results from the Big Tamron 150-600mm version 1 that I shot with and been out in 15 degree weather trekking through snow and all with it but it was a killer on my back so i sold it and stuck with my Nikon 300mm prime but how much you lose minus that extra 300mm of reach in the field makes a huge difference.I am going to pick up the Tamron 100-400mm for that little extra reach minus the weight plus VC and some weather sealing is a plus.Glad we have so much choices at reasonable prices these days.

Beautiful birds. Great shots thank you for sharing them with us!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back