Birds,and a Bunny wabbit.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Very nice set! You do know it's Halloween, not Easter. Right?

Thanks Brian.Oh Darn,I forgot to put the Coyote Costume on the Bunny.

Thanks Hunter.Any Idea what the first one is.There is way to many small birds that look so similar when I try to id some of them I am pulling my gray hairs out.

Thanks Hunter.Any Idea what the first one is.There is way to many small birds that look so similar when I try to id some of them I am pulling my gray hairs out.

i hear you on that, i bought the kaufman field guide to birds of north america, its been a big help.. it shows male, female, juvanile, and even what they look like in the winter. as of so far most birds i have been able to ID easily, there have still been a few that did not look quite like the photos in the book, colors were slightly differenet or there were 2 or 3 birds that looked like it could have been the one. but probably 90% of the time the book has done the job

i also have a android app called merlin bird id. you tell it your zip code, what day you saw the bird, than you choose the size and colors of the bird you saw, tell it about what size it was and than it comes up with possible matches, so far the bird i saw has usually been on the list.

those 2 things really help me out.

nice set. i really like all of those.

Thanks Danny.

Most reactions

Back