What's new

Birds and stairs

silver163

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have taken pictures of animals for the first time and the subject was birds. Tell me what you think. And i have taken some stairs tell me what you think

IMGP2620flight.jpg


IMGP2652zaferbw.jpg
 
Birds picture: Too much un-used space. I would've liked to seen more of the bird and less of what's beyond the tree.
Stairs: I like it. It's very..ghostly or something. Kinda eerie.
 
Hiya Silver and welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I have moved your post to the General Gallery. The Photo Critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...
(see FAQS), otherwise it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the Photo Critique section, with more of an explanation of the shot, equipment used, settings, and some remarks on what you were trying to capture and to show.

Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom