TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_01763.jpg

Thank you!

1. It's a bit out of focus, but a good shot. the grass does make it seem a bit busy.
2. I see that the focal point is the eagle, but there's nothing in the picture that brings your eye to that focal point. But a lucky shot anyways, bald eagles aren't always around.
3. Very nice! It would be better with the bird a bit lower in the shot, but you made do with what you had. The wings bring the eye right to the focal point, the head, and there's nothing busy that distracts the eye.

Last edited:
1. It's a bit out of focus, but a good shot. the grass does make it seem a bit busy.
2. I see that the focal point is the eagle, but there's nothing in the picture that brings your eye to that focal point. But a lucky shot anyways, bald eagle's aren't always around.
3. Very nice! It would be better with the bird a bit lowere in the shot, but you made do with what you had. The wings bring the eye right to the focal point, the head, and there's nothing busy that distracts the eye.

Now that, was some good C&C, :thumbup:

I by no means have the ability to C&C... but, I really like the colors in the mallard duck photo! I have to admit I would've been so excited to actually just "SEE" that eagle! I've never seen one in the wild like that!!

These could all do with a bit more contrast and sharpening in post, the best is the last one but unfortunately you clipped his wing.

Most reactions

Back