A variety of birds from the year .

IMG_9768.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

IMG_8095.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_8495.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

I'm way-impressed! These are very nice! The snowy owl is my fav. Is #2 a female Piliated?

I just discovered BPN (Bird Photographers dot net) with a large number of great bird photographers if you're not aware of it.

I'm way-impressed! These are very nice! The snowy owl is my fav. Is #2 a female Piliated?

I just discovered BPN (Bird Photographers dot net) with a large number of great bird photographers if you're not aware of it.

Thank you much , yes that is a Female Pileated a leucistic one at that. I and one other were privey to be able to photograph this pair and their nest.

Yes BPN is a great site some of the worlds best are there and there is lots to be learned about bird photography.

I was wondering about that as I never thought of them as being so light in color (and assumed that you hadn't found an Ivory Bill). Are you using a 500 f/4 or 600 f/4 for these or something more mundane (e.g. affordable) ?

I was wondering about that as I never thought of them as being so light in color (and assumed that you hadn't found an Ivory Bill). Are you using a 500 f/4 or 600 f/4 for these or something more mundane (e.g. affordable) ?

LOL... I use the 500 F4 with a 40D attached and sometimes with the 1.4 Extender. I do all my shooting handheld unless I am in a blind then I use a tripod

Some amazing shots there

LOL... I use the 500 F4 with a 40D attached and sometimes with the 1.4 Extender. I do all my shooting handheld unless I am in a blind then I use a tripod

I was afraid of that :(

Anyway, they're beautiful images.

WOw! These are some crazy stellar photos! Great job, and thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back