Birds in Florida, Day 7

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Day 6 was Disney.. pics in here... the first 2 are galleries, and the next 14 are the pics of the day... Daisy has more in her webshots., just pm me if you want to see them.

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/family_and_friends

On to more important things.., like Birds., It was a great day of shooting, all kinds of different weather and lighting.. 18 different species, 32 pics edited, and posted on my pbase site. I picked 5 to post in here, and to see the rest, just click here...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/febuary_13th_2007

this is a separate gallery I created for this day, and there is a comment window under each image.

here are the highlights of the day

DSC_8972w.jpg

DSC_8999w.jpg

DSC_9086w.jpg

DSC_9541477w.jpg

DSC_9690483e.jpg

take good care, and thanks for looking!

Whoa, another good day of shooting, obviously! The strolling readheads, the screeching hawk(?) and the last one are my faves. You saw such an incredible variety of birds on this trip.

Consistantly astounding!

Wow. The last one is outstanding.

Dani

Amazing! The last one is really special.

the only thing I can think of to improve those shots would be to have my name in the corner :lol:

Your shots are always right on. I always enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing.

Man I'm so jealous Ray...you've had some great opportunities and have taken advantage of them really well.

Beautiful work my friend!

You HOPE there is "something good in there"?
I am utterly CONVINCED there is!
We have NEVER seen anything NOT good from you, Ray! Never.

All the things that I was thinking when I looked at this series have already been said by the others, so I could quote all of them for emphasis ... just imagine me doing just that, ok?

And now off to the pbase-gallery on Disneyworld in the hope I'll see Maria-pics in there :D.

great pics all - god I would love to feel the heat of the florida sun right now
lucky you
:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back