Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was lucky enough to find them up & close in the city, this Asian black kite came flying in carrying a piece of meat and looked at the camera very keenly (#1). Then started eating the meat (#2). After about 30 seconds another kite came along to snatch away the meat(#3 & #4) and then flew away with it. It would have been a perfect story if I could have captured the birds leaving after claiming the food. I shot these pics using a canon sx50 bridge camera. It was a little cloudy that day. Just wanted to share these with you guys, C&C welcome.

$12885040334_06b1abe6e4_b.jpg

$13184273163_b6e7da2242_b.jpg

$12886517484_b57d0a97e5_b.jpg

$12878172463_fc0c08896c_b.jpg

Nicely caught action and amazing to think these are in the city. Something I would only dream of. Well taken.

All the best Raj, nice shots.

Danny.

Nicely caught action and amazing to think these are in the city. Something I would only dream of. Well taken.

Danny.
Thanks Danny :)
We find plenty of them in the city but never within reach. They are always flying high, and never ever land anywhere near the city. I had been trying to take a decent shot of them for a few months before I got lucky..

Great shots, I don't think they are fighting either :)

Great shots, I don't think they are fighting either :)

nice series...but are you 100% sure they're fighting? ;-)

Lol..A lot of people have said that :)hug::),after looking at the pics, mainly because of the indifference of the bottom kite. But yeah, they were fighting (at least in front of us) for food. Also after one snatched the food, both flew away in different directions.

Danny.
Thanks Danny :)
We find plenty of them in the city but never within reach. They are always flying high, and never ever land anywhere near the city. I had been trying to take a decent shot of them for a few months before I got lucky..

Well done and congrats in that case Raj. Would love to see these.

All the best and congrats again. Always feels great when we get the chance at something new like this. Nice ;)

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back