Birds of prey photo shoot

HavToNo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
A local conservation area has a bird of prey photo shoot once a month with 15 photographers. They brought out 5 birds.
#1 American kestrel
1B4A4628 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A4639 by Tim, on Flickr
#2 Peregrine falcon, Juvenal
1B4A4756 by Tim, on Flickr
#3 Turkey vulture
1B4A4852 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A4880 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A4922 by Tim, on Flickr
#4 Great horned owl
1B4A4932 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A4974 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A4996 by Tim, on Flickr
#5 Barn owl
1B4A5118 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A5155 by Tim, on Flickr
1B4A5084 by Tim, on Flickr

Great! It's always important to support local rehab facilities.. They are often non-profit and run by volunteers...

Great! It's always important to support local rehab facilities.. They are often non-profit and run by volunteers...
Thank you. All the birds at this place are non releasable and they put on really good educational programs. They were doing bird banding while I was there and they really know their birds.

Excellent set Tim. Love the colours on the kestrel.

This last summer family said hey there is a Turkey Vulture on top the house across the street. At first I didn't believe them. I ran and grabbed a camera and attempted to zoom on it with no tripod and got a pic but a terrible one. Turkey Vulture
These beautiful pictures showed me what the darn thing should really look like. Absoloutly stunning photography.

Last edited:
beautiful set

This last summer family said hey there is a Turkey Vulture on top the house across the street. At first I didn't believe them. I ran and grabbed a camera and attempted to zoom on it with no tripod and got a pic but a terrible one. Turkey Vulture
These beautiful pictures showed me what the darn thing should really look like. Absoloutly stunning photography.

beautiful set
Thanks so much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back