825-seagull-flying-(2)-f.jpg

482-seagulls-on-beach-(2)-f.jpg

049-pelican-over-water-(2)-f.jpg

871-Forsters-tern-flying-(2)-f.jpg

954-Forsters-tern-eating-in-flight-(2)-f.jpg

488-seagulls-on-beach-(2)-f.jpg

731-seagull-flying-(2)-f.jpg

835-Forsters-tern-flying-(2)-f.jpg

Some cool eye level perspectives there mate (I almost called you baldy:D;)). No 1 is very dramatic and quite unique for a bif shot. All very good tho.

Great pov on the first and I really like the oof 2 birds in the last.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment and feedback. I had to lay down in that wet sand to get the 1st shot. (felt kinda good) I liked the last pic myself but wasn't sure if anyone else would, I figured someone would think the oof birds were distracting but I think they're a plus.

Some cool eye level perspectives there mate (I almost called you baldy:D;)). No 1 is very dramatic and quite unique for a bif shot. All very good tho.

Thank you, I appreciate it. BTW, it's great not to have to comb your hair, ever.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment and feedback. I had to lay down in that wet sand to get the 1st shot. (felt kinda good) I liked the last pic myself but wasn't sure if anyone else would, I figured someone would think the oof birds were distracting but I think they're a plus.

Thank you, I appreciate it. BTW, it's great not to have to comb your hair, ever.

Neither so I as I crop it every week but I do have a full head. You must miss it tho;)

My compliments for making seagulls look so good. I like the POV of 1, 3 and 7. It's hard to pick a favorite. I also like BIF against the dramatic clouds in #2.

Well done.

#6, what a cool shot!

Sent from my SM-T860 using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Thanks, Nick. I got lucky there.

Neither so I as I crop it every week but I do have a full head. You must miss it tho;)

I do have hair, a full head of it myself, I just keep it very short. It's a lot like Jason Statham's hair in this pic and I like it. Sometimes I see someone with long hair/same style as I used to have and miss it a little but I remember the hassle it was also. Plus, you stay cooler with shorter hair in this hot state. (even my emoji is bald, lol!)
th

My compliments for making seagulls look so good. I like the POV of 1, 3 and 7. It's hard to pick a favorite. I also like BIF against the dramatic clouds in #2.

Well done.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

So, like Jason Statham, you're bald.:D

So, like Jason Statham, you're bald.:D

You got into the whisky today, didn't you.

Nope. As much as I loved the stuff, I pretty much stopped drinking it in the 80's. Too many fights, trouble and disorder. Did have a double Glenmorangie at my dads funeral in 2003 and stopped drinking all together in 2006. I'm just a naturally sarcastic sod;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back